Lazy Girl's Guide to Getting Ready in the Morning
Many of us have very little time to get ready in the morning, so the secret, is to have few steps. Being in the beauty industry allows me to experience almost everything there is out there - so, here are my absolute favorites that I swear by and can't live without.
1. Lancome Hypnose: hands down the best mascara on the market. I refuse to use anything else because the finished look from hypnose compares to none other even Lancome’s other mascaras don't compare. It is extremely light and smudge proof so don’t panic if you rub your eyes way too much because hypnose on your eyes won’t budge. It is also buildable, so layer on and you will have dramatic, gorgeous lashes.
2. In our previous article about matte lipsticks (https://scalisiskincare.com/blogs/jill-039-s-beauty-blog/how-to-do-matte-lipsticks), we talked about how lip liners are key to giving you a finished look. My favorite is Bobbi Brown’s lip pencil in pale mauve, it will give you definition along with a long-lasting natural look. Moreover, the pale mauve color goes with almost every lip shade so you don’t have to worry about changing your lip pencil with every new shade of lipstick.
3. One of our new products Lip Gloss – High Maintenance by Scalisi is great alone for a high gloss finish or goes well with the pale mauve lip pencil. It can also be added on top of a lip stick. High Maintenance leaves your lips smooth with a non-sticky and light weight texture. The sunflower seed oil in it keeps your lips moisturised for the entire day. With this lip gloss, along with the lip pencil, you don’t need anything else.
4. To accentuate the eyes, I carry the Cool Dusk Eye Palette by Bobbi Brown in my bag always. With its range of colors that go with everything, this small palette can change your look from a casual-everyday appearance to a night-out in just a few minutes.
5. We all know how important eyebrows are, for more information you can read https://scalisiskincare.com/blogs/jill-039-s-beauty-blog/the-language-of-eyebrows. We just launched Brow Tint with Fibers "High Brow" and it is going to redefine your eyebrows and let them do their own talking. I use Fawn which is for medium brown hair, it also comes in Blonde (blonde/light brown) and Brunette Lites (dark brown/black). I will not leave the house without using it, you're going to love it. Here is an example of brows before and after:
6. The Active Concealer by Zelens is an instant appearance changer as it lets you get rid of puffy eyes, dark circles and fine lines. It has a great consistency, doesn't pull and blends perfectly with all skin types.
7. Finally, for touch-ups and blotting I use Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens. I love them and they are good for all skin types.
Do you have any products you love that you can't live without? Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!