The Game Changer has officially launched and the name we chose is SILK ELIXIR SERUM.
Silk Elixir Serum is available to order now here https://scalisiskincare.com/products/silk-elixir-serum
What it Does:
1. Brightens and improves skin tone
2. Minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines
3. Diminishes imperfections by using soft diffusers
4. Smoothes and hydrates the skin
5. Oil free, paraben free, and is suitable for all skin types
What's in it:
- Patented peptides work to visibly correct skin imperfections and works to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal Filler helps restore skin volume and smooth away facial wrinkles, Sodium Hyaluronate provides deep hydration.
- Rich in oligosaccharides, it helps to improve skin by minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Color Correctors help neutralize sallow tones by combining the perfect balance of translucent microspheres, precious Gold particles, and photoluminescent technology.
- Helps to work synergistically to aid in unifying skin’s undertone while promoting enhanced luminosity.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside is a natural form of vitamin C that helps promote collagen synthesis and helps inhibit melanin production for a skin brightening effect.
Full List of Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Rose Extract, Colloidal Gold, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.