DAYTIME TREATMENT • MOISTURIZER • SPF 30 • PRIMER
Our Anti Aging Moisturizer feels like silk and instantly brings out the best in your skin. It creates the perfect canvas so your makeup goes on smoother by plumping the skin with moisture and evens skin texture. It diminishes the look of fine lines and is great for sensitive skin. Macadamia, Hazelnut, Cucumber Oils and Squalane hydrate while White Tea Extract rejuvenates, and Soy Proteins regenerate the skin. It blends into all skin tones and you don't have to worry about SPF 30, we have you covered.
Product Application: In the morning, use our Eye Cream first and then apply the Anti Aging Moisturizer all over face and neck. If you have drier skin, use the Eye Cream, Silk Elixir Serum first and then the Anti Aging Moisturizer. Reapply as needed.
** All of our products are Paraben free with no Animal Testing.
Clinical Results: up to a 45% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles in 60 days. *Individual results may vary.
After 7 days,
- 100% agreed their skin was smoother and more supple
- 97% agreed their skin felt hydrated
After 21 days, 94% or women saw
- Improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and firmness
- Overall diminished appearance of aging
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Macadamia, Hazelnut, Cucumber Oils and Squalane to hydrate
White Tea Extract: for skin rejuvenation for a radiant, fresh and youthful appearance
- Soy Proteins: rich in essential amino acids to regenerate
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30: protects against future sun damage. Contains no oxybenzone.
- Ubiquinone: antioxidant to fight environmental aggressors
- Peptide Pal-GHK and Peptide Pal-GQPR: combined helps to make skin appear firmer, more plump and tone.
- Perfection Peptide P3: for a brighter, smoother, radiant skin
90% of wrinkles are caused by the sun so daily SPF use is necessary. Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For sunscreen use apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Full List of Ingredients
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN): AVOBENZONE 3%, OCTINOXATE 7.5%, OCTISALATE 5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), OCTYLDODECYLNEOPENTANOATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-75 STEARATE, CETETH-20, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, HEXANOYL DIPEPTIDE-3 NORLEUCINE ACETATE, LECITHIN, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, SQUALANE, UBIQUINONE, STEARETH-20, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE20, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) OIL, ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUMEDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, O-CYMEN-5-OL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN