TREATMENT • MOISTURIZER • SPF 30 • PRIMER
For beautiful skin, highly effective and feels like silk. This 4- in -1 daytime treatment is a must have for any age.
** All of our products are Paraben free with no Animal Testing
- Treatment. Diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a beautiful, smoother, more radiant appearance. Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream with No Retinol and great for sensitive skin
- SPF 30 - to prevent future damage. (Tests as high as SPF 39.)
- Primer - acts as a base for foundation or makeup that allows it to go on smoother and lasts longer
For normal to oily skin. Perfectly blends into all skin tones with a light, airy, luxurious feel and made for sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested and FDA compliant.
Shape, Life & Style, Elle, New Beauty Magazine and on The Doctors TV Show.
Clinical Results: up to a 45% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles in 60 days.*
AFTER 1 WEEK:
- 100% agreed their skin was smoother and more supple
- 97% agreed their skin felt hydrated
- 91% agreed their skin felt renewed, beautiful and rejuvenated
AFTER 3 WEEKS, 94% of women saw
- improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- improved appearance of firmness
- More even skin tones
- Overall diminished appearance of aging
*Individual results may vary.
Product Application: Massage onto skin using circular motions for one minute. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Macadamia, Hazelnut, Cucumber Oils and Squalane to hydrate
White Tea Extract: for skin rejuvenation for a radiant, fresh and youthful appearance
- Soy Proteins: rich in essential amino acids to regenerate
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30: protects against future sun damage. Contains no oxybenzone.
- Ubiquinone: antioxidant to fight environmental aggressors
- Peptide Pal-GHK and Peptide Pal-GQPR: combined helps to make skin appear firmer, more plump and tone.
- Perfection Peptide P3: for a brighter, smoother, radiant skin
90% of wrinkles are caused by the sun so daily SPF use is necessary. Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For sunscreen use apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Full List of Ingredients
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN): AVOBENZONE 3%, OCTINOXATE 7.5%, OCTISALATE 5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), OCTYLDODECYLNEOPENTANOATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-75 STEARATE, CETETH-20, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, HEXANOYL DIPEPTIDE-3 NORLEUCINE ACETATE, LECITHIN, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, SQUALANE, UBIQUINONE, STEARETH-20, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE20, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) OIL, ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUMEDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, O-CYMEN-5-OL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN