ADVANCED TREATMENT • GLOWING • YOUNGER-LOOKING • FIRMNESS
Our Best Seller for a reason! This feels absolutely amazing when you put it on and the result is gorgeous skin.
- Reduces the appearance of deeper expression lines and wrinkles - has a peptide which acts like topical botox.
- Improves the look of firmness, lift, and tone for gorgeous, glowing, younger-looking skin. No Retinol - great for sensitive skin.
- All Day Moisturizing Booster to wear under our Anti Aging Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Night Time Moisturizer
- Paraben free
For normal to dry skin, this is a rich and luxurious cream with high performance.
Clinical Results: up to a 45% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles in 8 weeks and 5.5 year reduction in dermis' age appearance.*
*Individual results may vary.
Seen on The Doctors TV Show and in Vogue Magazine!
Product Application: Lift off silver cap, depress the purple circular disk with both thumbs until the cream dispenses out of the white center circle. Apply one pump onto face and massage using circular motions for one minute repeat with one pump onto décolleté.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Macadamia, Hazelnut, Cucumber Oils and Squalane: to hydrate
- Calmosensine: relaxes the look of expression lines and wrinkles
- Peptide Pal-GHK and Peptide Pal-GQPR: combined helps to make skin appear firmer, more plump and tone.
How to Open: Pop off the silver cap (it doesn't screw off, just lift it off). Take both thumbs and depress on the outer edge of the purple disc 10-20 times until the product comes out of the white center.
Full List of Ingredients
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS WATER (AQUA) SQUALANE PETROLATUM STEARIC ACID POLYSORBATE 60 CETEARYL ALCOHOL ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL CETYL ALCOHOL MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA NUT OIL PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) OIL GLYCERIN POLYSORBATE 20 LAURETH-3 CARBOMER HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PHENOXYETHANOL 1,2-HEXANEDIOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL TRIETHANOLAMINE DISODIUM EDTA